Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Baseball
- Alex Rodriguez Age 37years old
- Alex Rodriguez Birth Place New York, New York
- Alex Rodriguez Height 6' 1½" (1.87 m)
Alexander Emmanuel "Alex" Rodriguez
Alex Rodriguez net worth: New York Yankees’ third baseman Alex Rodriguez makes baseball’s highest yearly salary at $33.0 million a year. He has a net worth estimated at $300 million. In December 2007, Rodriguez and the New York Yankees agreed to a 10-year, $275 million contract. This contract was the richest in baseball history, breaking his previous record of $252 million. A-Rod hit .270 with 30 home runs and 125 RBI in 2010.
A-Rod was the top unsecured creditor when the Texas Rangers filed for bankruptcy last year. He was owed $24.9 million in deferred compensation from the record-breaking $252 million contract he signed with Texas in 2000. The issue was resolved when a group led by Nolan Ryan and Chuck Greenberg purchased the Rangers at a bankruptcy auction for $593 million in August (2010).
As of July 2010, Rodriguez has been dating actress Cameron Diaz.A candid TV shot of Diaz feeding popcorn to Rodriguez was shown during the 2011 Super Bowl.
Annual earnings according to Forbes:
2011 Earnings: $35 Million
2010 Earnings: $36 Million
2008 Earnings: $34 Million
2007 Earnings: $29 Million
2006 Earnings: $29 Million
2005 Earnings: $27.5 Million
More Stats on Alexander Emmanuel "Alex" Rodriguez
- Alex Rodriguez Nationality American
- Alex Rodriguez Date of Birth July 27, 1975
- Alex Rodriguez Ethnicity Dominican
- Alex Rodriguez Weight 225 pounds
- Alex Rodriguez Occupation Professional baseball third baseman