Net Worth: $23 Million
- Source of Wealth Talent manager
- Scooter Braun Age 31years old
- Scooter Braun Birth Place New York City
- Scooter Braun Marital Status none
Scott Samuel "Scooter" Braun
Scooter Braun net worth: American talent manager, Scooter Braun has an estimated net worth of $23 million. He attended Emory University, and began organizing parties while he was a student. His parties became so popular that he was asked to organize after-parties for stars such as Britney Spears, Eminem, and Ludacris. He was subsequently invited to work for So So Def Records, and he became their executive director of marketing while he was still a student. He left school after his junior year to focus on his career. He managed events for the NBA and for all of Britney’s Spears Onyx Hotel Tour.
In 2008 he discovered Justin Bieber, became his manager, and quickly helped the Canadian crooner explode into being arguably the most famous entertainer in the world. With the success of clients Justin Bieber and Asher Roth, Scooter Braun has earned his role as one of the music industry’s most promising young executives. He now works primarily as a talent manager and runs his own record label, Schoolboy Records. He is also the co-founder of Raymond-Braun Media Group with recording artist, Usher Raymond.
More Stats on Scott Samuel "Scooter" Braun
- Scooter Braun Nationality United States
- Scooter Braun Date of Birth June 18, 1981
- Scooter Braun Occupation american Talent Manager
- Scooter Braun Education Emory University
- Scooter Braun Children None