Net Worth: $500 Million
- Source of Wealth Basketball, Sports
- Magic Johnson Age 53years old
- Magic Johnson Birth Place Lansing, Michigan
- Magic Johnson Height 6' 9" (2.06 m)
Earvin Johnson Jr.
Magic Johnson net worth:
Retired American professional basketball, Earvin “Magic” Johnson Jr. has an estimated net worth of $500 million as of May 2009 according to Forbes. After announcing he had contracted HIV, Johnson became an entrepreneur, he introduced well-known brands to ethnically diverse neighborhoods via Magic Johnson Enterprises. He had partnerships with Starbucks, 24 Hour Fitness, T.G.I. Fridays, AMC Theatres. He also invested in urban real estate and companies catering to America’s underserved markets via his Canyon-Johnson and Yucaipa-Johnson funds. He awarded more than $1.1 million to community-based organizations that focus on HIV/AIDS education and prevention.
More Stats on Earvin Johnson Jr.
- Magic Johnson Full Name Earvin Johnson Jr.
- Magic Johnson Nationality United States
- Magic Johnson Date of Birth August 14, 1959
- Magic Johnson Ethnicity African American
- Magic Johnson Weight 255 lbs (116 kg)
- Magic Johnson Occupation Retired Basketball Player, Businessman
- Magic Johnson Education Michigan State University, Everett High School
- Magic Johnson Children 3 (Andre Johnson, Earvin III, Elisa)