Net Worth: $21.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Judge Reinhold Age 56years old
- Judge Reinhold Birth Place Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.
- Judge Reinhold Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
Edward Ernest Reinhold, Jr.
Judge Reinhold net worth: American actor, perhaps best known for co-starring in movies such as Beverly Hills Cop, Ruthless People, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and The Santa Clause trilogy,Edward Ernest “Judge” Reinhold, Jr. has an estimated net worth of $21.5 million.
Following his training at the North Carolina School of the Arts, actor Judge Reinhold worked in regional repertory, dinner theaters, and “outdoor” dramas. He gained prominence in TV roles as gawky teenagers, notably the lead in the syndicated Capital Cities Special A Step Too Slow. In films from 1979, Reinhold’s first major role was high schooler Brad in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He hit his stride in 1984, playing the nice-guy detective sent to trail Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop (1984). Though he has proven a convincing villain when the need has arisen, Judge Reinhold has thrived in parts calling for decency and dependency. Reinhold’s career slowed down a bit during the ’90s and in the early part of the decade he seemed destined to be relegated to B-movies and television films such as Four Eyes and Six Guns (1993), but in 1994, he appeared in two major features, Beverly Hills Cop III and The Santa Clause.
More Stats on Edward Ernest Reinhold, Jr.
- Judge Reinhold Full Name Edward Ernest Reinhold, Jr.
- Judge Reinhold Nationality United States
- Judge Reinhold Date of Birth May 21, 1957
- Judge Reinhold Ethnicity N/A
- Judge Reinhold Weight N/A
- Judge Reinhold Occupation Actor
- Judge Reinhold Education Mary Washington College, North Carolina School of the Arts
- Judge Reinhold Children N/A