Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Film
- Seth MacFarlane Age 39years old
- Seth MacFarlane Birth Place Kent, Connecticut, U.S.
- Seth MacFarlane Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Seth MacFarlane net worth: Animation pioneer, Seth MacFarlane has an estimated net worth of $100 million. Seth MacFarlane followed in the footsteps of Matt Groening, Trey Parker, and Matt Stone, and others by creating one of the top-tiered animated series on national television. Family Guy, which debuted in 1999, preserved the sitcom-family premise of The Simpsons but upped the irreverence quotient tenfold, meanwhile tossing in dozens upon dozens of off-the-cuff references to pop culture — citing everything from Oz to The Wizard of Oz, The $25,000 Pyramid to songs by a-ha, and thus seizing upon instant identification with Gen-X and Gen-Y viewers. Family Guy found a sizeable audience and lasted for many seasons, yet reportedly suffered from a tumultuous history at Fox, where it endured repeat cancellations, numerous rerun episodes, and reemergence on different networks and in different time slots, meanwhile becoming a cult hit on DVD. In the interim, MacFarlane branched out into another animated sitcom, American Dad (2005), which essentially amounted to a reimagined version of the Family Guy with a political twist.
More Stats on Seth MacFarlane
- Seth MacFarlane Full Name Seth MacFarlane
- Seth MacFarlane Nationality American
- Seth MacFarlane Date of Birth October 26, 1973
- Seth MacFarlane Ethnicity Scottish, English, Welsh
- Seth MacFarlane Weight N/A
- Seth MacFarlane Occupation Actor, Writer, Comedian, Producer, Voice actor
- Seth MacFarlane Education Rhode Island School of Design (BFA), Kent School
- Seth MacFarlane Children N/A