Net Worth: $3.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Directing and film producing
- George Lucas Age 69years old
- George Lucas Birth Place Modesto, California, U.S.
- George Lucas Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
George Walton Lucas, Jr.
George Lucas net worth: Annual earnings according to Forbes: 2012: $90 million, 2010: $95 million, 2009: $170 million, 2006: $235 million, 2005: $290 million
Salary according to IMDB:
Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999) $400,000,000
Body Heat (1981) $250,000 + 5% of profits
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) $2,500,000 + net profits
Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977) $200,000 + 40% of the net profits
American Graffiti (1973) $50,000 + 15% of gross
THX 1138 (1971) $15,000
The Rain People (1969) $3,000
Finian’s Rainbow (1968) $3,000
Lucas is the mind behind the Star Wars franchise and head of special effects firm Industrial Light and Magic. His six Star Wars films have earned more than $4.3 billion worldwide at the box office. Toys, merchandise and videogames have grossed more than $20 billion.
More Stats on George Walton Lucas, Jr.
- George Lucas Full Name George Walton Lucas, Jr.
- George Lucas Nationality American
- George Lucas Date of Birth May 14, 1944
- George Lucas Ethnicity German, French, Dutch, English
- George Lucas Occupation Chairman & CEO of Lucasfilm
- George Lucas Education Modesto Junior College
- George Lucas Children 3 (Amanda, Katherine, Jett)