Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth TV, Politics
- George Stephanopoulos Age 52years old
- George Stephanopoulos Birth Place Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
- George Stephanopoulos Height 5' 6" (1.69 m)
George Robert Stephanopoulos
George Stephanopoulos net worth: A former political advisor and TV journalist, George Stephanopoulos earned instant prominence as the quick witted communications director of Bill Clinton during the 1992 US Presidential campaign. Subsequently, he became the Whitehouse Communications Director. Shortly, he served as the Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy.
Currently, he serves as the co-anchor of Good Morning America, and ABC News’ chief political correspondent. He also hosts This Week for ABC which is aired every Sunday morning.
Just recently, he hosted the live coverage of political events of Charles Gibson and Sawyer. In 2012, this prominent figure is estimated to be worth $14 million.
More Stats on George Robert Stephanopoulos
- George Stephanopoulos Full Name George Robert Stephanopoulos
- George Stephanopoulos Nationality United States
- George Stephanopoulos Date of Birth February 10, 1961
- George Stephanopoulos Ethnicity Greek
- George Stephanopoulos Occupation TV Journalist, Political Advisor
- George Stephanopoulos Education Columbia University (1982), Balliol College, Palm Beach Community College, University of Oxford
- George Stephanopoulos Children 2 (Elliott Anastasia, Harper)