Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling
- Kourtney Kardashian Age 34years old
- Kourtney Kardashian Birth Place Mill Valley, California, U.S.
- Kourtney Kardashian Height 5' (1.52 m)
Kourtney Mary Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian net worth: Salary per episode: $20,000
The oldest child of Kris Jenner and defense attorney Robert Kardashian(a mainstay in the O.J. Simpson trial), the sister of socialites Khloé Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian.Kourtney gained instant celebrity alongside her mother, siblings, and stepfather, Bruce Jenner, on the popular E! network reality program Keeping Up With the Kardashians.The series, which debuted in 2007, honed in on the entire family, but placed a particularly strong emphasis on Kim Kardashian (Kourtney’s sister) and her attempts to maintain her public image in the constant eye of the media.
Raised in Los Angeles, Kourtney attended Marymount High, then attended Southern Methodist University and the University of Arizona, where she majored in theater and minored in Spanish. Kourtney took her first entrée into reality television as a participant in the series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, which depicted her living in Colorado with other sons and daughters of celebrities. The program Keeping Up with the Kardashians depicted Kourtney working alongside mother Kris at the children’s clothing boutique Smooch in Los Angeles.
More Stats on Kourtney Mary Kardashian
- Kourtney Kardashian Nationality American
- Kourtney Kardashian Date of Birth April 18, 1979
- Kourtney Kardashian Ethnicity Armenian, Scottish and Dutch
- Kourtney Kardashian Weight 107 pounds
- Kourtney Kardashian Occupation Socialite, Model, Actress, Television personality, Businesswoman