Net Worth: $125 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Other Businesses
- Birdman Age 44years old
- Birdman Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Birdman Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
Birdman net worth: American rapper, executive producer and philanthropist, Bryan “Birdman” Williams, has an estimated net worth of $125 million as of April 2012 according to FORBES 2012 – Top 5 Wealthiest Hip Hip Artists. He also made FORBES 2011 Cash Kings list, earnings of $15 million between 2010-2011. Birdman is Co-founder and CEO of Cash Money Records. In 1998, Birdman and his brother Ronald “Slim” Williams made $30 million in distribution deal with Universal. Today he is the fourth richest rapper on the planet. Much of his wealth comes from the label which is home to fellow Cash Kings Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj. Bryan Williams was born on February 15, 1969 in New Orleans. Birdman has one daughter named Bria Williams and one son Bryan Williams Jr. Lil Wayne is not his biological son. The rapper, reportedly spent $8,000,000 on the one-off Maybach Exelero coupe.
More Stats on Bryan Williams
- Birdman Full Name Bryan Williams
- Birdman Nationality United States
- Birdman Date of Birth February 15, 1969
- Birdman Ethnicity African-American
- Birdman Weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Birdman Occupation Rapper, Entrepreneur, Executive producer
- Birdman Education Unknown
- Birdman Children N/A