Net Worth: $110 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Lil Wayne Age 30years old
- Lil Wayne Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Lil Wayne Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.
Lil Wayne net worth: American rapper, Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Carter, Jr., has an estimated net worth of $110 million. A game-changing artist and an impervious celebrity, Lil Wayne began as his career as a near-novelty — a preteen delivering hardcore hip-hop — but through years of maturation and reinventing the mixtape game, he developed into a million-selling rapper with a massive body of work, one so inventive and cunning that it makes his famous claim of being the “best rapper alive” worth considering.
The lyricist reportedly wrote his first song at age 8 and signed a record deal with Cash Money a year later. Two decades later, he’s one of rap’s richest. Jail (he served 8 months in New York’s Riker’s Island on a gun charge) didn’t slow him down? his album I Am Not a Human Being topped the charts shortly after its release, making Wayne the first artist since Tupac Shakur to have a No. 1 album while incarcerated. Born Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
More Stats on Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.
- Lil Wayne Full Name Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.
- Lil Wayne Nationality United States
- Lil Wayne Date of Birth September 27, 1982
- Lil Wayne Ethnicity African American
- Lil Wayne Weight 138 lbs (63 kg)
- Lil Wayne Occupation Actor, Record producer, Artist, Musician, Designer, Rapper, Singer,
- Lil Wayne Education University of Houston, University of Phoenix
- Lil Wayne Children 4 (Reginae, Dwayne III, Lauren, Neal)