Net Worth: $70 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Film, Other Businesses (Soul Headphones)
- Ludacris Age 35years old
- Ludacris Birth Place Champaign, Illinois, U.S.
- Ludacris Height 5' 8" (1.72 m)
Christopher Brian Bridges
Ludacris net worth: Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings earnings: 2007: $16m, 2008: $14m, 2009: $10m, 2010: $16m, 2011: $12m Total: $68m
American rapper and actor, Christopher Brian “Ludacris” Bridges, has an estimated net worth of $70 million. The self-proclaimed Mouth of the South makes money from much more than just music. When the Dirty South movement broke nationwide at the turn of the century, Ludacris rode it to immediate widespread popularity, becoming arguably the most commercially successful Southern rapper of the time. In 2000 the Atlanta-based rapper signed to Def Jam’s newly established Southern rap subsidiary, Def Jam South, and became the label’s flagship Dirty South artist.
Unlike the other rappers appearing on Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings list, Ludacris has made his millions from working in various artistic fields. In 2011, he earned big on movie roles including Fast Five, No Strings Attached and New Year’s Eve, as well as endorsements with Tag body spray and Trojan condoms. He also struck partnership deals to launch Soul By Ludacris headphones and a cognac called Conjure. Ludacris was born Christopher Brian Bridges on September 11, 1977 in Champaign, Illinois.
More Stats on Christopher Brian Bridges
- Ludacris Full Name Christopher Brian Bridges
- Ludacris Nationality United States
- Ludacris Date of Birth September 11, 1977
- Ludacris Ethnicity African American
- Ludacris Weight 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Ludacris Occupation Rapper, Actor
- Ludacris Education Georgia State University, Banneker High School
- Ludacris Children 1 (Karma Bridges)