Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Prince Markie Dee Age 45years old
- Prince Markie Dee Birth Place N/A
- Prince Markie Dee Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
Mark Anthony Morales
Prince Markie Dee net worth: Prince Markie Dee is a member of the recently reformed group Fat Boys which has become popular in 1980s. The group appeared in films such as Krush Grove and Disorderlies.
After the disbandment of the group, Prince Markie Dee pursued his solo career with Columbia Records. Under the management of the recording company, his single ”Typical Reasons (Swing My Way)” from the album Free, made it to the top charts. Together with Cory Rooney, Prince Markie Dee built the company Soul Convention. He wrote and produced tracks for some popular artists including Craig Mack, Marc Anthony, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez.
More Stats on Mark Anthony Morales
- Prince Markie Dee Nationality United States
- Prince Markie Dee Date of Birth February 19, 1968
- Prince Markie Dee Ethnicity Puerto Rican, Latino, Hispanic
- Prince Markie Dee Occupation Rapper, Songwriter, Producer