Net Worth: $11 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Wiz Khalifa Age 25years old
- Wiz Khalifa Birth Place Minot, North Dakota, United States
- Wiz Khalifa Height 6' 3" (1.93 m)
Cameron Jibril Thomaz
Wiz Khalifa net worth: Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings earnings:
$11 million (May 2010 to May 2011)
$9 million (May 2011 to May 2012)
American rapper and singer, Cameron Jibril “Wiz Khalifa” Thomaz, has an estimated net worth of $11 million. Wiz Khalifa came to be a rising star over the course of the late 2000s based on his young bravado and hardcore yet charismatic execution of rhymes. Consciously building up his city’s hip-hop reputation, he sought to create a sound that was uniquely Pittsburgh, relying on his East Coast hip-hop influences. Wiz Khalifa is most widely recognized for his hit single, “Black and Yellow”, which reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. His debut album for the label, Rolling Papers, was released on March 29, 2011.
Riding high off hit single “Black and Yellow,” the Pittsburgh’s most famous rapper has been touring nonstop, playing well over 100 shows between 2010-2011. Adding to his coffers: a robust merchandise business centered on his identity as a marijuana enthusiast. He made his debut on the Forbes Cash Kings at eleventh spot, earning $11 million.
Born Cameron Jibril Thomaz on September 8, 1987 in Minot, North Dakota, United States. Thomaz is currently dating Amber Rose, the former girlfriend of hip-hop star Kanye West.
More Stats on Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Wiz Khalifa Full Name Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Wiz Khalifa Nationality American
- Wiz Khalifa Date of Birth September 8, 1987
- Wiz Khalifa Ethnicity African American
- Wiz Khalifa Occupation Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Wiz Khalifa Education Taylor Allderdice High School