Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Singer
- Clay Walker Age 43years old
- Clay Walker Birth Place Beaumont, Texas
- Clay Walker Height 5' 8" (1.72 m)
Ernest Clayton "Clay" Walker, Jr.
Clay Walker net worth: American country music artist, Ernest Clayton “Clay” Walker Jr. has an estimated net worth of $8 million. Certain artists just seem to have an innate sense of what it takes to please an audience. Multi-platinum country music sensation Clay Walker is one of those artists.
Whether on stage or in the recording studio, Walker never gives less than a hundred percent, and it’s that kind of dedicated work ethic combined with God-given talent that have made him one of the most successful country acts of the past decade.
He made his debut in 1993 with the single “What’s It to You,” which reached Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts, as did its follow-up, 1994′s “Live Until I Die.” Both singles were included on Walker’s self-titled debut album, also released in 1993 via Giant Records. He stayed with the label until its 2001 closure, later recording for Warner Bros. Records and RCA Records before joining his current label, Asylum-Curb Records, in 2007.
More Stats on Ernest Clayton "Clay" Walker, Jr.
- Clay Walker Full Name Ernest Clayton "Clay" Walker, Jr.
- Clay Walker Nationality United States
- Clay Walker Date of Birth August 19, 1969
- Clay Walker Ethnicity American
- Clay Walker Occupation Country Music Artist