Net Worth: $120 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Television, Fashion
- Miley Cyrus Age 20years old
- Miley Cyrus Birth Place Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Miley Cyrus Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
Destiny Hope Cyrus
Miley Cyrus net worth: Annual earnings according to Forbes:
May 2009 to May 2010 Earnings: $48 million
May 2008 to May 2009 Earnings: $25 million
May 2007 to May 2008 Earnings: $25 million
May 2006 to May 2007 Earnings: $3.5 million
American actress and pop singer-songwriter, Miley Ray Cyrus, has an estimated net worth of $120 million. The daughter of country-music superstar Billy Ray Cyrus is the teen star behind Disney’s lucrative Hannah Montana franchise, has now matured into a serious entertainment draw, averaging a nightly gross box office of $1.2 million across 57 tour dates. A starring role in the movie The Last Song, heavy radio play for her hit “Party in the U.S.A.” and her cut from all of those Disney shirts with her face on them add up to a large bump over her earnings in 2010.
Miley Cyrus got her start in the entertainment industry on an episode of her father’s PAX TV medical series Doc before appearing in Tim Burton’s fantastical 2003 adventure Big Fish. A fateful appearance as the character Hannah Montana in the Disney Channel series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody followed in 2006, and her character proved so popular that a spin-off series called Hannah Montana was launched shortly thereafter. Born Destiny Hope Cyrus; November 23, 1992 in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. She became engaged to co-star Australian actor, Liam Hemsworth in June 2012.
More Stats on Destiny Hope Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Full Name Destiny Hope Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Nationality United States
- Miley Cyrus Date of Birth November 23, 1992
- Miley Cyrus Ethnicity Scottish, Irish, English, French, Cherokee Indian
- Miley Cyrus Weight 104 lbs (47 kg)
- Miley Cyrus Occupation Actress, Musician
- Miley Cyrus Education Unknown
- Miley Cyrus Children No