Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Taran Noah Smith Age 29years old
- Taran Noah Smith Birth Place San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Taran Noah Smith Height 6' (1.83 m)
Taran Noah Smith
Taran Noah Smith net worth: Best known as Marcus “Mark” Jason Taylor in the hit sitcom titled Home Improvement, Taran Noah Smith is an American actor with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million in 2012.
Smith started working as an actor for Home Improvement at the age of 7 and by the time the show ended, he was already 16 years old. At the age of 17, he married Heidi Van Pelt who was 16 years his senior. After 6 years, the couple divorced.
Among Smith’s most notable projects include ABC TGIF, Ebbie, 7th Heaven, Batman Beyond and Little Bigfoot 2: The Journey Home. For playing a role in Home Improvement, Taran Noah Smith has earned two nominations for Young Artist Award, for Best Performance in a TV Drama or Comedy Series – Leading Young Actor and Outstanding Actor Under Ten in a Television Series categories. He also won two Young Artist Award for Exceptional Performance by a Young Actor Under Ten and Outstanding Youth Ensemble in a Television Series categories.
More Stats on Taran Noah Smith
- Taran Noah Smith Full Name Taran Noah Smith
- Taran Noah Smith Nationality United States
- Taran Noah Smith Date of Birth April 8, 1984
- Taran Noah Smith Occupation Actor
- Taran Noah Smith Education University of Southern California