Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Boxing Promotion (Top Rank, Inc.)
- Bob Arum Age 81years old
- Bob Arum Birth Place New York City, New York
- Bob Arum Height N/A
Bob Arum net worth:
American boxing promoter, Bob Arum has an estimated net worth of $200 million. He is the CEO of Top Rank, a Las Vegas based professional boxing promotion company. Bob Arum worked for the US Attorney’s Office for the southern district of New York in the tax division. He is best known for producing big-scale undercards and superfights, including the Hagler-Sugar Ray Leonard bout, the Leonard-Hearns rematch, Evander Holyfield vs. George Foreman and many others.
More Stats on Robert Arum
- Bob Arum Full Name Robert Arum
- Bob Arum Nationality United States
- Bob Arum Date of Birth December 8, 1931
- Bob Arum Ethnicity Jewish
- Bob Arum Weight N/A
- Bob Arum Occupation CEO of Top Rank, Inc.
- Bob Arum Education New York University, Harvard Law School
- Bob Arum Children 2