Net Worth: $44 Billion
- Source of Wealth Berkshire Hathaway (Self-made)
- Warren Buffett Age 82years old
- Warren Buffett Birth Place Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.
- Warren Buffett Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Warren Edward Buffett
Warren Buffett net worth: American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist, Warren Buffett, has a net worth of $44 billion as of March 2012, according Forbes’ list of billionaires. Unlike the other wealthy people on Forbes’ top 10 rich list, Buffett doesn’t have an oil well, retail empire, or a brain for computing to show for it – he simply have a lot of share certificates. The world’s third richest man made his fortune through companies that he believed were worth more than their market value, investing in them for the long-term. It’s certainly paid off. He joined Bill Gates’ “Giving Pledge,” aim to donate 99% of his wealth to charity. He wants the 99% spent within 10 years of his death.
The world’s third-richest man still lives in his 6,000-square-foot, five-bedroom gray stucco home that he bought in for $31,500 in 1958.
More Stats on Warren Edward Buffett
- Warren Buffett Full Name Warren Edward Buffett
- Warren Buffett Nationality United States
- Warren Buffett Date of Birth August 30, 1930
- Warren Buffett Ethnicity White / Caucasian
- Warren Buffett Weight N/A
- Warren Buffett Occupation Chairman & CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
- Warren Buffett Education MS,Columbia Univ., BA/BS Univ. of Nebraska Lincoln
- Warren Buffett Children 3 ( Susan Alice, Howard Graham, Peter Andrew)