Net Worth: $1.5 Billion
- Source of Wealth CenTra, Inc.
- Manuel Moroun Age 86years old
- Manuel Moroun Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Manuel Moroun Marital Status Married (Nora)
Manuel "Matty" Moroun
Manuel Moroun net worth: Manuel Moroun is the owner of the CenTra, Inc. which holds the Ambassador Bridge, the only privately held border that crosses between Canada and United States. In 1946, his father bought the Central Cartage Company, an LTL Trucking Carrier which is now known as the Central Transport International that is also controlled by CenTra Inc. His other assets include logistics support, insurance, air freight and trucking firms.
In January 2012, due to contempt of court, he was threw in jail by a Michigan judge in a dispute with the Michigan state over the access to his Ambassador Bridge found in Detroit. He was released a day after he was sent to jail but the war isn’t yet resolved.
More Stats on Manuel "Matty" Moroun
- Manuel Moroun Nationality United States
- Manuel Moroun Date of Birth June 5, 1927
- Manuel Moroun Ethnicity Lebanese
- Manuel Moroun Occupation Businessman, Executive
- Manuel Moroun Education University of Notre Dame
- Manuel Moroun Children 1 (Matthew)