Net Worth: $2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Hubbard Broadcasting
- Stanley Hubbard Age 52years old
- Stanley Hubbard Birth Place United States
- Stanley Hubbard Marital Status Married ( Karen H. Hubbard)
Stanley E. Hubbard II
Stanley Hubbard net worth: Stanley Hubbard is the founder of one of the most successful pioneer companies in the broadcasting industry, the Hubbard Broadcasting Inc. It is a radio broadcasting and American TV Corporation which is based in Minnesota. The company also operates in New York, Minnesota, New Mexico and Wisconsin. Hubbard Broadcasting Inc. operates several TV stations and radio stations across different states in the US. In April 2011, Stanley Hubbard was reported to purchase seventeen radio stations operating across Chicago, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Washington D.C. worth $505 million from Bonneville International. The company also owns cable channels such as the Ovation TV which was purchased in August 2006 and ReelzChannel which was launched in September 2006.
At the age of 95, Stanley Hubbard died on the 27th of December 1992.
More Stats on Stanley E. Hubbard II
- Stanley Hubbard Nationality United States
- Stanley Hubbard Date of Birth 1961
- Stanley Hubbard Ethnicity White
- Stanley Hubbard Occupation Businessman, Executive
- Stanley Hubbard Education University of Minnesota
- Stanley Hubbard Children 5 (Kathryn, Stanley, Virginia, Robert, Julia)