Net Worth: $20.3 Billion
- Source of Wealth Google
- Larry Page Age 40years old
- Larry Page Birth Place East Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
- Larry Page Marital Status Married (Lucinda Southworth)
Lawrence Edward Page
Larry Page net worth: American computer scientist and internet entrepreneur, Lawrence “Larry” Page, has a net worth of $16.7 billion as of September 2011, according to Forbes’ list of billionaires. Page is the cofounder of Google. As of April 4, 2011, he is also the Chief Executive Officer of Google. The company still rules in search, with two-thirds of the market, and its influence keeps expanding as adoption of its Android mobile phone operating system soars. (It gives Android away for free to phone makers.) The stock is up 18% over the past year.
His personal passions include buying up chunks of residential Palo Alto for a network of houses that use new types of fuel cells, geothermal energy, and rainwater capture. He also rides a Zero X electric dirt bike and an electric sports car from Tesla Motors, in which he and Google co-founder Sergey Brin are investors.
Larry Page and his wife Lucy Southworth went on a vacation in Hawaii on a private jet.
More Stats on Lawrence Edward Page
- Larry Page Nationality United States
- Larry Page Date of Birth March 26, 1973
- Larry Page Ethnicity Jewish
- Larry Page Occupation Internet Entrepreneur, Computer Scientist
- Larry Page Education University of Michigan, Stanford University
- Larry Page Children 1