Net Worth: $14 Billion
- Source of Wealth Facebook
- Mark Zuckerberg Age 29years old
- Mark Zuckerberg Birth Place White Plains, New York, U.S.
- Mark Zuckerberg Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg net worth: American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, has an estimated net worth of $11.98 billion as of July 2012. He was worth $19.1 billion, based on the IPO price of $38 a share back in May. He sold 30 million shares on the stock’s debut day in order to raise cash to pay taxes, but he still had 503 million shares at the conclusion of the IPO. Even after losing $7.2 billion, Mark Zuckerberg is still among the 72 richest people in the world.
He is co-founder of the popular social networking site Facebook, of which he is chief executive and president. He runs the network of 600 million “friends” who announce births, deaths, breakups, share photos and harvest squash 30 billion times a month. The site is second-most-visited worldwide, after Google; users spend over 700 billion minutes per month on the site. The Harvard dropout even runs his own monetary system–Facebook Credits–to facilitate transactions. He is 24% shareholder of facebook as of 2010. Zuckerberg was born on May 14, 1984 in White Plains, New York, USA.
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg get married to his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla Chan, at a small ceremony at his home in Palo Alto, California, on May 19, 2012. The couple, who met at Harvard have been together for nine years. The ceremony took place in Zuckerberg’s backyard. Priscilla graduated from medical school at the University of California, San Francisco, on May 14, 2012, the same day Zuckerberg turned 28.
More Stats on Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
- Mark Zuckerberg Full Name Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
- Mark Zuckerberg Nationality United States
- Mark Zuckerberg Date of Birth May 14, 1984
- Mark Zuckerberg Ethnicity Jewish
- Mark Zuckerberg Weight 174 lbs (94 kg)
- Mark Zuckerberg Occupation Founder, CEO and President of Facebook
- Mark Zuckerberg Education Harvard University (Dropout)
- Mark Zuckerberg Children None