Net Worth: $15 Billion
- Source of Wealth Dell Inc., Self-made
- Michael Dell Age 48years old
- Michael Dell Birth Place Houston, Texas
- Michael Dell Marital Status Married (Susan Dell)
Michael Saul Dell
Michael Dell net worth: American business magnate and the founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Dell Inc., Michael Saul Dell, has a net worth of $15 billion as of September 2011, according to Forbes’ list of billionaires.
The Texas computer mogul is $500 million richer as Dell stock is up 15% year on year. The PC firm has come a long way since Michael started selling computers from his college dorm room in 1984 (he took Dell public in 1988). He took Dell public in 1988; e stepped down as CEO in 2004 but returned to the post in 2007. In February 2010, his personal investment firm MSD Capital bought photo agency Magnum’s back catalog. He and wife Susan support anti-childhood-obesity campaigns (she is a triathlete).
More Stats on Michael Saul Dell
- Michael Dell Nationality United States
- Michael Dell Date of Birth February 23, 1965
- Michael Dell Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Michael Dell Education University of Texas at Austin, Herod Elementary School
- Michael Dell Children 4 (Alexa Dell, Zachary Dell, Kira Dell, Juliette Dell)