Net Worth: $14.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Microsoft, Investments, Self-made
- Paul Allen Age 60years old
- Paul Allen Birth Place Seattle, Washington
- Paul Allen Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Paul Gardner Allen
Paul Allen net worth: American business magnate, investor, real estate developer and philanthropist, Paul Gardner Allen has a net worth of $14.2 billion as of March 2012, according to Forbes’ list of billionaires. Allen co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates. He is the founder and chairman of Vulcan Inc., which manages his business and philanthropic efforts. Allen also has a multi-billion dollar investment portfolio which includes technology companies such as Evri and Gist, real estate holdings, and stakes in other technology, media, and content companies. Allen also owns two professional sports teams, the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL), and the Portland Trail Blazers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is also part-owner of the Seattle Sounders FC, which joined Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2009. The Microsoft cofounder has recently sued half of Silicon Valley. His Interval Research Corp. filed patent-infringement complaints against Apple, eBay, Facebook, Yahoo, Google and others. He left Microsoft in 1983 after being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease.
Paul Allen’s 416 feet yacht , the Octopus regarded to be one of the biggest private yachts in the world. It includes: a swimming pool, basketball field, submarine, 7 boats and 2 helicopters.
More Stats on Paul Gardner Allen
- Paul Allen Full Name Paul Gardner Allen
- Paul Allen Nationality United States
- Paul Allen Date of Birth January 21, 1953
- Paul Allen Occupation Investor, Businessman
- Paul Allen Education Dropout, Washington State University