Net Worth: $26 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics, Other Businesses
- George W. Bush Age 66years old
- George W. Bush Birth Place New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.
- George W. Bush Height 5' 11½" (1.82 m)
- All you need to know about:George W. Bush
George Walker Bush
George W. Bush net worth: Born on July 6, 1946, New Haven, Connecticut, George W. Bush is the 43rd president of the United States. He served as the country’s president from 2001 until 2009. Prior to his election as the President, George W. Bush served as the governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. Aside from being a politician, Bush is also a businessman with an estimated net worth of $26 million in 2012.
Bush is known to lead the Iraq war which took place in 2003 and lead the country in response to the September 11 attack in 2001. Despite his lot in the nationwide vote, he became the first person after Benjamin Harrison in 1888 to won the US presidency. He is the eldest son of US’ 41st president, George H. W. Bush and his wife Laura Welch. He is the second president to be the son of a former US president.
After finishing a degree from Yale University, George W. Bush, he pursued his studies at Harvard Business School where he graduated in 1975. He started working in oil businesses and after marrying Laura Welch, he ran for the House of Representatives.
More Stats on George Walker Bush
- George W. Bush Full Name George Walker Bush
- George W. Bush Nationality American
- George W. Bush Date of Birth July 6, 1946
- George W. Bush Ethnicity English
- George W. Bush Occupation Politician, Businessman
- George W. Bush Education Harvard Business School, Yale University, Phillips Academy
- George W. Bush Children 2 (Barbara, Jenna)