Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Duchess
- Kate Middleton Age 31years old
- Kate Middleton Birth Place Reading, Berkshire, England
- Kate Middleton Height 5' 8½" (1.74 m)
Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton
Kate Middleton net worth: Kate Middleton known as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2012. She is the wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and a member of the British Royal Family. Born 9 January 1982 in Reading, Berkshire, England, she studied at Marlborough College and graduated from the University of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland with a Master degree in Art History. Kate and Prince William met while both were attending the University of St. Andrews. They were engaged in 2010 and married in April 2011. Her parents Carole and Michael have built up a comfortable cash pile from a successful online party business, Party Pieces – established in 1987.
It is a mail order business that aims to help parents create ‘magical’ parties for their children at home. Party Pieces is run from a call centre, with eight staff, out of a barn near Reading in Berkshire. It also has a website which attracts around 150,000 potential customers a month. [Read more: partypieces.co.uk]. The family have an estimated net worth of $50 million.
More Stats on Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton
- Kate Middleton Full Name Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton
- Kate Middleton Nationality British
- Kate Middleton Date of Birth 9 January 1982
- Kate Middleton Ethnicity English, French, Scottish
- Kate Middleton Education M.A. from University of St Andrews, Marlborough College
- Kate Middleton Children None