Net Worth: $500 Million
- Source of Wealth Property, Art & Jewelry collections
- Queen Elizabeth II Age 87years old
- Queen Elizabeth II Birth Place Mayfair, United Kingdom
- Queen Elizabeth II Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary
Queen Elizabeth II net worth: Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, 86, has a personal net worth of $500 million as of April 2012, according to Sunday Times Rich List. The queen’s wealth comes from property holdings including Balmoral Castle in the Scottish Highlands, stud farms, a fruit farm and marine land throughout the U.K.; extensive art and fine jewelry; and one of the world’s largest stamp collections built by her grandfather. Not included are those assets belonging to the Crown Estate, which she gets to enjoy as Queen, such as $10 billion worth of real estate, Buckingham Palace (estimated to be worth another $5 billion), the Royal Art collection, and unmarked swans on stretches of the Thames. The Crown has claimed ownership of these birds since the 12th century when swan meat was considered a delicacy; they are no longer eaten.
The Queen also receives an annual government stipend of $12.9 million. Because most of her wealth is tied to her position and not hers personally – in otherwords, she could never sell the royal assets. The queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012 marks her 60 years on the throne, with celebrations throughout her realms.
More Stats on Elizabeth Alexandra Mary
- Queen Elizabeth II Full Name Elizabeth Alexandra Mary
- Queen Elizabeth II Nationality United Kingdom
- Queen Elizabeth II Date of Birth 21 April 1926
- Queen Elizabeth II Ethnicity English
- Queen Elizabeth II Occupation The Queen of the Commonwealth realms
- Queen Elizabeth II Education Home School (certificate unknown)
- Queen Elizabeth II Children 4 (Charles, Anne, Andrew, Edward)